Friday, February 8, 2013

Amazing Documentaries!

Hey people of the blogosphere!

I've been stuck at home because of the huge snowstorm in toronto -.- so netflix it is! and maybe a little but of junk food ( shh ) lol! so i watched these 2 movies that changed the way i think a lot!

Number 1: Hungry For Change
this movie is so interesting! it explains myths about food and how society is cheating us and i just couldn't take my eyes off it! it taught me so much!

Number 2:
i can't ever look at the meat isle the same ever. this made me twice the vegetarian! lol i used to eat chicken sometimes but i can't even think about it know! its disgusting what they do to these animals!!



i definitely recommend these documentaries! they educate you so much! I really really want to start eating vegan again slowly but i reallllyyyy love cheese and dairy! i feel groggy and bad afterwards though.. any tips? also i need to start exercising again soon! I'm going to florida in 8 days! woohoo!! its my brothers birthday tomorrow and mine on tuesday! I'm turning 14 and he is turning 18! obviously i can't really be vegan in orlando... i will really try to be vegetarian but disney food is the best! again if you have any tips that would be much appreciated!!
also if you like my blog check out adair's! www.foodstainedhands.blogspot.com


Byeeee! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment