Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Brownie Experiment Success! + 1 of my 6 bunnies!

I was playing with my bunny ( one of six ) his name is Tuxedo! Isn't he so cute? :)

Sooo my brownie experiment success!
I wanted to find a low cal dessert or some kind of yummy thing to make!
So I tried to make my own recipe and it worked!
It's chewy, soft, rich and sugar free!

Brownie Experiment:

Ingredients:
2 cups bread flour ( it makes it chewy )
1/4 cup oats
1 serving/package hot chocolate mix
2 tbsp + 2 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup oil
1 cup Splenda
1/4 cup melted chocolate chips ( 1/4 cup chips + 1 tbsp oil )
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix everything but chocolate chips,
Stir in chocolate chips.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Cut
Sprinkle with splenda/stevia
Enjoy!

It's super yummy!
I hope you bake and like them!

1 comment: